My Creations, Places I like

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Where Are We Going?

    When faced with the dilemma of tackling the mountain of laundry on my bed or blogging to you folks I clearly chose the latter of the two...the things that I do for you people! This post is all about new beginnings, because today is the start of a semester! I am officially on the block schedule (they grow up so darn fast don't they). Being the young scholar that I am, I was able to X out of both writing and business mgmt for the next 9 weeks; leaving me with only meat fabrication followed by fish fabrication for the next six weeks. The train don't stop there either (pardon my broken English). Since I have to pry myself out of bed promptly at 5am Monday through Friday, this also means I am done with class at 9:30 am. That's right, while all my friends are waiting around to go to mgmt at 3:30 I'll be exercised up with hw completed, and maybe even a nap in there for shits and giggles before they even go to class (suckas). 
    Now that I have all this free time on my hands (most of it will be dictated towards finding a job in the area and landing an externship for the summer), I have ample time to fool around with this blog a little bit. In laments terms: you get to reap all the benefits of my new focus and direction. 
    I was thinking about documenting each of my days in meat fab (14 total) so that my readers can get a sense of what I actually do here. Keep a lookout for Pleased to "Meat" You parts I through XIV...oh yeah its a series....


PLUS:
EQUALS:

What I'll be doing for the next three weeks...stay tuned.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment