My Creations, Places I like

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Things To Come

yes, THAT IS a usb-powered "beverage chiller"
What's up world? I just got back from lunch on campus again but didn't photograph the turkey chili bread bowl I ate (bread bowls are still in right?) b/c it looked more like Mt Saint Helen's just blew her top. It tasted alright, but I would've changed a few things about it; mainly the opening that was smaller than the peephole in my old apartment. Regardless, i have no shame and ate it all. Before I forget what it is I was going to say, I was thinking during lunch today about that pesto mayo and what I want to do with it. I've come up with a dish, but bear with me, I will post it once I actually make it. Also, since this post wouldn't be the same without a picture or two and I'm all done for the day, I decided to crack open one of my new favorites in the Samuel Adams collection: Blackberry Witbier! The flavor is subtle, and compliments the beer instead of masking it (sorry Cheery Wheat). In dedication of the Witbier, expect to see something that pairs well with or incorporates the beer into it in the near future. Maybe I'll infuse the Witbier into something? Sauce? Marinade? I'll play with it and post it in the next few days. Cheers to you Jon Koch!

No comments:

Post a Comment