My Creations, Places I like

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Last Post Till Monday

      Hola people! I am currently posted up in the south campus law library studying for an exam tomorrow (its basic stuff don't worry about it). Tomorrow is a full day so I most likely wont post anything until Monday or so b/c I'll be road tripping to DC early Friday morning and wont be back till late Sunday night. I am going to visit my friend Jess (she owes me after this 7 hr drive) an while I am out there I will make sure to take lots of photos of all the DC eats I encounter. On a side note, I tried to see if going to Mike Isabella's (hes from Top Chef, if your into that sorta thing) Greek restaurant, "Zaytinya"was a possibility, but I just found out that he now leaving to open up his own establishment--a tapas bar in the DC area this Thursday. I was ecstatic to try it out but for $85/person I'll find something cheaper in the city...

      Lastly, since this post wouldn't mean much without a photo, check out this mega-sub I had on campus today. It's called the stinger: chicken fingers & chopped steak w/ pepper jack cheese, lettuce, spinach, green peppers and chipotle mayo. My roommate Smitty and I both ate one and have been walking around sluggishly ever since...or at least I have.

They never can seem to get it all in there, but hey, their subs are better than Subway..shut-up Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment