My Creations, Places I like

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On Campus Eats

So I go to the University @ Buffalo and our campus has a wide array of eateries from the conventional Subway and BK to the more unconventional Rachel's Mediterranean and Bollywood Bistro. Today for lunch I went to Johnny C's NY which serves up both breakfast and various NYC deli style lunch items including a whole list of deli sandwiches to choose from. I ordered the "Park Avenue" on a Italian sub roll. This behemoth is loaded with thick slices of turkey, smoked Bacon, provolone cheese, lettuce, and tomato. What really got me though, was the pesto-mayo (in this case I did not mind the liberal lathering of a condiment)! I mean if I could fill a bathtub with this pesto-mayo and bathe in it I would...please don't picture that for your sake and mine. Anyways it got me thinking of ways to use a pesto-mayo into something of my own; so in the near future expect me to post something incorporating pesto-mayo. A small note: when I ate this sandwich I had a fork handy b/c all the things that fell out while eating made a nice little side salad.

Look at the Pesto mayo and all it's glory




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment