My Creations, Places I like

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Korean Lunch

      I always walk by this place in the commons right on campus called Korean Express and always tell myself to eat there. Today is that day. The line was well out the door, and I was more intimidated by the menu than Larry Musgrove playing against the Knights. If you get that reference your my hero, if not don't worry about it. With that being said, I was drawn towards one of their lunch specials: Vermicelli noodle stir-fry with shrimp and THE spiciest curry peanut sauce I've ever tasted. What made it worse was I had NO beverage on hand. My face got redder than Denis Leary during his old stand-ups.  It was good though, and the leftovers are currently in my mini frig...
Hotter than Dante's peak (whats with me an references today?)

No comments:

Post a Comment