My Creations, Places I like

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I Ain't Hear No Bell (Puts Up Dukes)

    You want more? I've been sitting in my computer chair that's not even a comfy executive rollie chair, but standard issue wooden rocking/desk chair (I always think I am going to fall when I lean) for the past 3 hours bringing new material to you Jabronies. Not to mention I'm still in the same clothes I hiked in earlier today (lifts harm, smells armpit, faints).
    I'm just going to cut to the chase and show a bunch of pictures of food I get to eat 'erryday and other miscellaneous things because I'm too tired to blow your minds with philosophical comparisons of mountains and kitchens...




Those baked New Zealand mussels I was talking about

New Zealand lamb

Squid Ink Risotto...one of the best things I have eaten here






No comments:

Post a Comment